What Our Experienced Coaches Can Do for You
► Our Coaching Practice
The Federal Consulting Group (FCG) provides coaching services to meet the leadership development needs of new and seasoned supervisors, managers, executives, political appointees and other high-performers throughout the federal sector. FCG has a national network of more than 100 executive coaches located throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area and in major cities where federal field offices are located.
FCG executive coaches have diverse backgrounds and extensive experience working for government and the private sector. In addition, several of our coaches maintain Top Secret security clearances and work within the Intelligence Community.
Our coaching programs are customized to address the business needs of our federal customers. Our objective is to offer our clients ready access to experienced executive coaches with a high level of expertise in areas relevant to the governance, leadership and management of government programs.
We provide leadership assessments such as the Leadership Circle, EQi, EQ 360 and a host of other instruments to ascertain baseline leadership competence and to monitor progress after the coaching relationship. Post-coaching assessments are offered to aid in calculating the return on investment (ROI) of the coaching engagement.
► Our Value Proposition
Agencies get high-impact, measurable results from investing in executive coaching. Executive coaching is a human capital development strategy employed to enhance the bench strength of a cutting-edge, leadership team by melding innovative commercial strategies with the unique requirements of the federal government. Our executive coaches partner with government agencies by facilitating organizational learning, enhancing mission-critical leadership competencies, and achieving desired business results. Our coaches have keen insight, the ability to elevate untapped leadership potential, and the fortitude to nurture creativity in all its guises. Our extensive network of executive coaches can help you:
- Augment your human capital development strategy
- Strategize succession planning to grow and develop the next generation of leaders
- Create retention and development models for high potential employees
- Enhance, implement and manage multicultural and multigenerational inclusion initiatives
► Our Federal Customers
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Security Agency
Last Reviewed: October 20, 2011